Monday, September 21, 2009

Springton Manor Farm







On Saturday I went home! Back to PA to see my family and friends and my puppy dogs! I decided that Saturday would be the opportune day to take pictures because I think photographs should be of things that you love most, and those are all the things I love most.

I met my friends, Julie and Sam, at Springton Manor Farm, a beautiful piece of land only 3 minutes from my house. The sun was starting to set and the light was beautiful. We also found a barn cat who must have really liked us because she hung around for a while. We think she was pregnant, that or she just had a fat cat pouch.


One of the reasons everyone should go to Springton Manor is the old trees. These trees are so beautiful because their limbs are so old they touch the ground and are actually starting to root themselves back into the earth. It's like a different world under the branches, which create a tee pee of limbs and leaves.



No comments:

Post a Comment