Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Claymation Claymation

I am doing a claymation for my stop motion project! I am very excited because I love working with clay... but I'm also pretty nervous because I'm having a hard time grasping how many frames turn out to be a second. I took almost 200 pictures and I don't believe they will take up much space at all in my final video. I just know I have a whole weekend of pictures, pictures, pictures.
Here's a little practice movie I did for ceramics. My hand is visible in some of the frames and the lighting is not perfect, but I am learning!

The end result will be perfect... I promise.

2 comments:

  1. I expect nothing less... ;)


    P.S. I am very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty cool and a good start! I think 200 pictures is a ton and if you average it for each frame, i think it's about .6 seconds to make up the 2 minutes.

    ReplyDelete