Monday, November 9, 2009

Birthday Splendor

This weekend was my birthday! It was a wonderful extra long weekend which started on Thursday night with my trip into Philly. I went with friends to see Thao Nguyen with the Get Down Stay Down at the First Unitarian. It was awesome!! Such a good show.
Friday we went to the Italian market and I got delicious pizza and fresh baked bread. Later I went to my first First Friday.
The weekend continued at home in Coatesville with my family and my dogs. And of course I took more pictures of my dogs.

This is Moose and his favorite thing in the whole world... besides me.

1 comment:

  1. And a wonderful weekend it was!

    Favorite part of this post:

    "This is Moose and his favorite thing in the whole world...besides me."

    hahhahahahahahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete