Tuesday, November 3, 2009

DigiMed Project

I'm actually getting really excited for this Digital Media project #4. I figured this was a good place to take the time to show everyone a little more about my topic, the "No Land Grab."

Now keep in mind while reading this... Dick Saha is my best friend's grandfather and she lives on the land that the golf course people were trying to take... to build a golf course... on their beautiful property where horses roam and campfires are plenty. It makes me sad to think that some people are so greedy that they would want to take something so beautiful away from someone who rightfully owns it.

I don't have any pictures of the fields on the property, but I do have some pictures of a bunch of friends hanging out on the little camp ground situated right on the Saha farm.

(And there's a projections screen perfect for in the woods viewing)

No comments:

Post a Comment