Monday, October 19, 2009

Finally Fall

I love fall! I was home for the weekend (once again) for my cousin's wedding. The weekend was made even better because I got time to go to Hibernia Park to take some pictures. It was a great fall day, a little cloudy, but the temperature was nice and the leaves were beautiful.Here's a great shot of the leaves changing from green to bright red. This tree was so beautiful with its speckled leaves.
I had to put this picture up! My dogs are so funny because they're still pretty much puppies and they love to walk themselves. I thought this would be a good action shot to show their personalities, Rocco stealing things and Moose trying to nibble on Rocco.
My wonderful weekend ended with a pumpkin carving contest between my sister, Sarah, and her boyfriend, Dan. Sarah put up her best efforts with her bug-eyed pumpkin, but I believe it was Dan who took the lead with the adorable face he put on his.

3 comments:

  1. your puppies are so precious! if they're ever in harrisburg, they should meet up with my fat dog murphy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that is not a nibble!!
    Moose is attacking!!
    And Ricky looks a little chunk Abs...
    But still très cute.
    So which pumpkin is Sarah's? Is it the one on the right or left because they both look pretty bug eyed!

    Oh and I wish I had gone to Hiberia with you, it looks so beautiful!
    The leaves at home are so gorgeous! When I was home (I don't know if I told you this...) the trees all looked like they were on fire! I felt like I had never seen leaves change color before it was so amazing!
    More pictures, more pictures, more pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of your dogs is painfully adorable. I love it.

    ReplyDelete